[RCU] No "remember password" with Chromium or Firefox?

Bruno Gonzalez (aka stenyak) stenyak at stenyak.com
Mon Oct 28 19:00:24 CET 2013

I have experienced that problem in Chromium too, in 4 different
computers (2 debian sids, 1 osx, 1 windows). I tried everything
(removing all kinds of local storage related to my roundcube uri didn't
seem to work). In the end I had to resort to installing "Autocomplete =
on" extension for chrome. But it has to be said, that I use chromium
with autosync enabled, so if something was "wrong" in one computer, it
probably would have propagated to the other 3.

In Firefox, however, I haven't experienced that problem, and
autocomplete works by default.

On 2013-10-28 18:42, Charles Marcus wrote:

> On 2013-10-28 1:38 PM, Alois Mahdal <alois.mahdal.1-ndmail at zxcvb.cz> wrote:
>
>> I have been using this configuration with Opera and several
>> mailboxes for more than year. However, recently I'm trying
>> Firefox and Chrome and none of them offer me to remember the
>> password.
>>
>> Is this a bug, or I am missing something? Is there a
>> workaround?
>
> This is a browser/user profile specific thing... nothing to do with roundcube.
>
> Someone must have told Firefox and Chrome on that PC for that user profile NOT to offer to remember passwords in the past...
>
> --
>
> Best regards,
>
> _CHARLES_

Regards/Saludos,