[RCU] Setting up mail on mobile

zamri myzamri at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:37:46 CET 2013

I agree. It's better to cooperate with the developer to make it better. it
is an app. Nobody force you to install it. If you dont like it, dont
install it. About the rating, it is based on user ratings. It is not
necessarily shows the quality of the app although it can be used to show
that it is popular.