[RCU] No "remember password" with Chromium or Firefox?

Michael Alt micha.developing at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 23:04:15 CET 2013

This is of couse a roundcube thingy, cause it is using the
autocomplete="off" attribute at the login password field.

If you maintain the installation, you can turn this off by a config option:

$config['login_autocomplete'] = 0;

If not, there are several workarounds (always depending of your
browser). This link
http://superuser.com/questions/303691/get-firefox-to-ignore-html-5-autocomplete-tag-setting
might point you in the right direction. It has a nice discussion about
this attribute and some options to make your firefox storing the
password again,

Your opera seemed to have the password already stored for ages - and
will continue to fill the field. So will any other browser once you
convinced him again to store it again.