[RCU] Order of folders cluttered

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Sun Jun 1 00:03:58 CEST 2014

Am 28.05.2014 09:07, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 05/28/2014 08:46 AM, A.L.E.C wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure now it's related to locale, as the special folders should
>> be on top anyway. The only thing I can propose is to add some
>> console($var) calls in sort_folder_list() method of rcube_imap class to
>> find at which point the sorting is broken.
>
> Check with this fix
> https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/commit/20ef295ba8ff0e9fce57ee24dd7f467a366a5c88

Not sure what it should do exactly. Should the folders get re-sorted
automatically?

If so, that's not the case. The cluttered sorting is still the same.

Anyway, why does RC touch any sorting at all? I remember that we had defined
a default sorting for the special folders for all of our users in the main
config a while ago, which was then being written to the database upon
creating a new user. At least this is how I remember it.

This sorting should be kept no matter what, shouldn't it?

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de