[RCU] Order of folders cluttered

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Wed Jun 4 20:21:50 CEST 2014

Am 04.06.2014 10:45, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 06/03/2014 08:16 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
>
>> All special folders here are named this way:
>>
>> INBOX      (= Inbox)
>> INBOX.Sent (= Sent)
>> etc. ...
>
> That's it. Should be fixed in git now.

I'll see it later this evening (after our git-pull) and will report. I'm
surprised that apparently nobody else did hit this problem yet.

But again: Why has the default_folders option being removed which worked
without any problems before? I want to have "Sent" below "INBOX".

And apart from that, it would be pretty convenient to be able to customize
the sorting of ALL folders. But that's a different issue, I believe
(right?).

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp