[RCU] messages list refreshing unexpectedly

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Fri Jun 6 15:23:35 CEST 2014

On 2014-06-06 02:46 AM, A.L.E.C wrote:
> On 06/05/2014 08:17 PM, Dan Langille wrote:
>> I recently upgraded from Roundcube 0.9.x and I'm now using Roundcube
>> 1.0.1 on FreeBSD with PHP 5.5
>>
>> With the new release, I find that the messages list refreshes after
>> replying or forwarding.  This change loses the context you previously
>> had.
>>
>> Any ideas as to why this happens?
>
> The refresh is intentional. It's there to update replied/forwarded
> flag(s). Maybe we could do this other way.

I like that idea

> What do you mean by "losing
> context"?

Example: The messages list is scrolled down and I am reading the 15th
message in my folder.  It is selected.  I reply.  I hit send.

The messages list refreshes.

Now I'm scrolled to the top and no message is selected. NOw I have to
search for the message which I had previously selected

>  Feel free to create a ticket in bugtracker.

Done: http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1489931

I'm willing to test patches. Thank you.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org/