[RCU] Recipient selection with mouse currently not working in git-master

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Fri Jun 6 21:49:03 CEST 2014

Not sure if this is a temporary problem and if it would be "fixed" if I
reboot the machine, but currently I have the following 100% replicable
problem:

Typing a part of the recipient's name/address in any address field, I'm
seeing a number of possible selections. But I can't select any of them with
the mouse.

Oddly, I can mark parts of the offered selections with the mouse instead,
see attached.

Selecting a recipient with the keyboard does still work, but only if I
didn't click on any of the offered selections before. If I did that, even
the keyboard selection doesn't work anymore.

Win7/64, FF 27.0.1, RC 1.1-git [GIT 20140605.2017].

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de