[RCU] Roudcube instlling nginx+php-fpm

Alexandr Khomenko khuman at khm.kiev.ua
Tue Jun 10 14:49:20 CEST 2014

  NGINX:

server {
         listen 1.1.1.1:80;
         server_name somedomain.com;
         charset UTF-8;
         location / {
                 rewrite ^(.*) https://somedomain.com$1 permanent;
         }

server {
         listen 1.1.1.1:443;
         server_name somedomain.com;
         charset UTF-8;

         ssl                  on;
         ssl_certificate      /usr/local/etc/nginx/CA/1.pem;
         ssl_certificate_key  /usr/local/etc/nginx/CA/1.key;
         ssl_session_timeout  5m;
         ssl_protocols  SSLv2 SSLv3 TLSv1;
         ssl_ciphers
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP;
         ssl_prefer_server_ciphers   on;

         error_log /var/log/nginx/nginx-error.log;
         root /home/www/data/roundcube;
         index index.php;

         location ~ ^(.+\.php)$ {
                 try_files $uri =404;
                 root /home/www/data/roundcube;
                 fastcgi_param   QUERY_STRING $query_string;
                 fastcgi_param   REQUEST_METHOD $request_method;
                 fastcgi_param   CONTENT_TYPE $content_type;
                 fastcgi_param   CONTENT_LENGTH $content_length;

                 fastcgi_param   SCRIPT_FILENAME $request_filename;
                 fastcgi_param   SCRIPT_NAME $fastcgi_script_name;
                 fastcgi_param   REQUEST_URI $request_uri;
                 fastcgi_param   DOCUMENT_URI $document_uri;
                 fastcgi_param   DOCUMENT_ROOT $document_root;
                 fastcgi_param   SERVER_PROTOCOL $server_protocol;

                 fastcgi_param   GATEWAY_INTERFACE       CGI/1.1;
                 fastcgi_param   SERVER_SOFTWARE nginx/$nginx_version;

                 fastcgi_param   REMOTE_ADDR $remote_addr;
                 fastcgi_param   REMOTE_PORT $remote_port;
                 fastcgi_param   SERVER_ADDR $server_addr;
                 fastcgi_param   SERVER_PORT $server_port;
                 fastcgi_param   SERVER_NAME $server_name;

                 fastcgi_param   HTTPS                   $https;

                 # PHP only, required if PHP was built with
--enable-force-cgi-redirect
                 fastcgi_param   REDIRECT_STATUS         200;
                 # To access SquirrelMail, the default user (like
www-data on Debian/Ubuntu) mu$
                 fastcgi_pass unix:/tmp/php-fpm.sock;
                 fastcgi_index index.php;
                 fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME
/home/www/data/roundcube$fastcgi_script_name;
                 fastcgi_buffer_size 128k;
                 fastcgi_buffers 256 4k;
                 fastcgi_busy_buffers_size 256k;
                 fastcgi_temp_file_write_size 256k;
         }
         location ~* (.+\.(jpg|jpeg|gif|css|png|js|ico|html|xml|txt))$ {
                 root /home/www/data/roundcube;
         }
         location ~* /.svn/ {
                 deny all;
         }

PHP-FPM

;include=/usr/local/etc/fpm.d/*.conf

[global]
pid = /var/run/php-fpm.pid

error_log = /var/log/php-fpm.log

log_level = debug

[www]

#listen = 127.0.0.1:9000
listen = /tmp/php-fpm.sock

listen.allowed_clients = 127.0.0.1

listen.owner = www
listen.group = www
listen.mode = 0666

user = www
group = www

pm = dynamic
pm.max_children = 10
pm.start_servers = 1
pm.min_spare_servers = 1
pm.max_spare_servers = 5
pm.max_requests = 0

slowlog = /var/log/php-fpm.log.slow

security.limit_extensions = .php .php3 .php4 .php5 .html

Best regards,
Alexandr Khomenko