[RCU] Recipient selection with mouse currently not working in git-master

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Tue Jun 10 21:22:25 CEST 2014

Am 09.06.2014 12:33, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 06/09/2014 01:40 AM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
>
>> Well, yes, thanks for the fix (confirmed, BTW). But when you're doing such
>> kind of major changes - don't you test them before committing them...?
>
> We do, however because we have no automated tests for UI....

Of course not! But (why) don't you test them manually...?

>> And why are you doing those changes at all - if everything worked well
>> before? Code optimization?
>
> Nah, we're just checking how many of you use git-master ;)

Apparently I'm the only one. ;) At least the only running against such kinda
bugs and reporting them - not even the devs appear to use it?

There's no better test than using the application in real and daily life.

Anyway: A serious answer (as to why these things have been changed) would
still be appreciated.

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp