[RCU] spell checker hangs

Cor Bosman cor at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 11 12:09:50 CEST 2014

On 11 Jun 2014, at 11:34, A.L.E.C <alec at alec.pl> wrote:

> On 06/11/2014 11:17 AM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
>> has closed connection. We have read HTTP/1.1 502 Bad
>> Gateway
>
> Looks like some problem with our server, but Thomas is on vacation this
> week. Better configure Roundcube to use local spell engine
> (php-pspell/enchant).

I took a look at the server, and it's having some unexplained segfaults in libaspell. I upgraded some packages (including libaspell), but that didnt fix it. I think i'll leave it up to Thomas to check out further. This does mean the spell service provided by rc is currently not working correctly, possibly only for some languages.

Cor