[RCU] Dragging and dropping emails fails after so many moves

deoren roundcube-users at whyaskwhy.org
Wed Mar 26 01:05:24 CET 2014

Hi all,

I'm posting here to see if others have the same issue before I submit a
new bug report for this issue. I have Roundcube 1.0 RC installed with
the following plug-ins activated:

$config['plugins'] = array(
     'managesieve',
     'markasjunk',
     'identity_select',
     'show_additional_headers',
     'userinfo',
     'password',
     'dkimstatus',
     'keyboard_shortcuts',
     'html5_notifier',
     'contextmenu',
     'message_highlight',
);

After the Inbox fills with a variety of emails I'll manually sort some
of them by selecting them (Ctrl + mouse click) and then
dragging/dropping into the appropriate folders. This works well the
first few times I do it, but at some point I'm no longer able to move
them via drag/drop.

I've been able to reproduce this in recent versions of Mozilla Firefox
and Google Chrome. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, what was
the fix?

Thank you for your time.