[RCU] If not listing only folders with new unread mail - how about . .

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Fri Nov 21 12:45:41 CET 2014

People,

I have had a request for an enhancement on the books for a couple of
years but it hasn't gotten anywhere (ie an option to display only
folders that have unread mail in them [like ThunderBird] - I have
hundreds of folders and subfolders and I am forever scrolling . .).  So,
how about this as an alternative that would suit my setup:

When the Inbox has the focus, allow jumping down to the next folder with
unread mail in it by using CTRL-DownArrow ?

I guess, for consistency, CTRL-UpArrow should do the reverse.

Is it worthwhile to add this to the enhancement request list?

Thanks!

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades