[RCU] If not listing only folders with new unread mail - how about . .

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Fri Nov 21 12:55:30 CET 2014

On 11/21/2014 12:45 PM, Philip Rhoades wrote:
> I have had a request for an enhancement on the books for a couple of
> years but it hasn't gotten anywhere (ie an option to display only
> folders that have unread mail in them [like ThunderBird] - I have

Yes, and we have a ticket for this.

> hundreds of folders and subfolders and I am forever scrolling . .).  So,

Question is if you really need all of these folders subscribed?

> When the Inbox has the focus, allow jumping down to the next folder with
> unread mail in it by using CTRL-DownArrow ?
>
> I guess, for consistency, CTRL-UpArrow should do the reverse.

+1, but...

- I'm not sure about using Ctrl+Arrow for this.
- There's also a question if that should be a "global" feature or only
working when folders list has focus. I suppose global, but we do not
have global shortcuts in core yet.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak