[RCU] If not listing only folders with new unread mail - how about . .

Fri Nov 21 13:17:22 CET 2014

On 11/21/2014 6:45 AM, Philip Rhoades <phil at pricom.com.au> wrote:
> I have had a request for an enhancement on the books for a couple of
> years but it hasn't gotten anywhere (ie an option to display only
> folders that have unread mail in them [like ThunderBird]

Eh?

I would *love* to have an option for that... but I have no knowledge
that this is a feature in Thunderbird, and I've been using it since
about version 0.8...

So, I would *love* it if you would elaborate...

Is this via an extension?

Thanks!