[RCU] smtp error

mobin at origamitechnologies.com mobin at origamitechnologies.com
Tue Feb 10 11:14:05 CET 2015

Dear Sir,

We have installed roundcube mail client on our server and it was working
fine earlier.Now we can't send mail to other mail servers like
gmail,yahoo,etc...

While sending mail other than our mail server we are getting error
message

SMTP Error (550): Failed to add recipient "arjunaju108 at gmail.com"
(Please turn on SMTP Authentication in your mail client, or login to the
IMAP/POP3 server before sending your message.
(email.origamitechnologies.com) [192.254.190.128]:41201 is not permitted
to relay through this server without authentication.)

How can we resolve this issue.Please help us to resolve this issue

Mobin TM
Origami Technologies