[RCU] After upgrading to 1.1.0 - plugin legacy_browser

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Feb 11 14:16:54 CET 2015

That's not a practical statement, given that around 35% of worlds pc's
still run XP because they likely dont want to fund the lavish microsoft
christmas parties any more than they already have and since there is a
trick to keep XP updated for a few years to come (tricking it into
thinking its a POS device) (point of sale, we all already know it a
piece of shit lol) there may not be the urgency to go buy a new OS from
them, especially given the tripe that is win8. most people on desktops
and laptops dont want a screen that looks like a fscking tablet or
phone, from what I've heard M$ now realise they screwed up but wont be
till win10 its resolved.

On 11/02/2015 21:46, Egbert wrote:

> Isn't it time to start using a supported browser?
>
> Just my 2 $c
> Egbert Jan, NL
>
> Ivan Jurišić schreef op 11-2-2015 om 12:38:
>
>> Hello to all, I upgrade roundcube 1.0.3 to 1.1.0 and lost support for old internet browsers Internet explorer 8, but I find plugin "legacy_browser" with support to Internet explorer 8. On first look all work perfect, except for users witch have in Settings->Mailbox View->Show preview pane set off. Problem is when trying double click on message , message is not open. On Firefox all works ok. Ivan _______________________________________________ Roundcube Users mailing list users at lists.roundcube.net http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users [1]

Links:
------