[RCU] Point of information

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Feb 18 01:59:30 CET 2015

Then get that unmanaged VPS, you will control it, although since it's
not located locally there still exists a small risk, I use FileMedia for
my personal offsite, reliable, and friendly service, you can then pop3
from it, keeping bulk of your mail local, and since you'd only need it
for light storage, you could get away with the smallest plan, you wont
need bells and whistles.