[RCU] Attachments "disappear" when sending email with RC 0.9.5

Tobi tobster at brain-force.ch
Wed Jan 14 09:46:00 CET 2015

Just to update :-)

We (almost sure) found  the problem. Has nothing to do with RC. We run
two instances of RC behind a loadbalancer. We "forgot" do add
connection persistence for http. So sometimes the uploaded files ended
on webmail1 but the sending request arrived on webmail2. As webmail2
had no access to the uploaded files on webmail1 the attachments were
missing.

Cheers

tobi