[RCU] ldap address book

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Tue Jan 20 15:12:57 CET 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Гаврилов Алексей <gavrilov at info74.ru> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Updating first
> tried to 0.8.6 -> 0.9.5 (ubuntu repository)
> and 0.8.6 -> 1.0.4
> manifests itself as a problem.
> When you create a new message. I'm trying to write the address of the ldap
> directory, but it is not substituted.
> Thus substituted addresses from your personal address book.
>
> I would like to build this functionality.
> Because it blocks the update.
> That I have set up wrong?
>
> My configuration file.
>
> ./config/config.inc.php
>
> <?php

> foreach($regions as $k=>$v)
> {
>   $config['ldap_public'][$k] = array(
>   'name'          => $k,

I see that

    'bind_dn'       => '',
    'bind_pass'     => '',

are missing. Does your LDAP server allow anonymous binding?

>   array_push($config['autocomplete_addressbooks'], $k);

That's good.

Make sure that option isn't overwritten by any host-specific config.

> // LOGGING/DEBUGGING

> $config['ldap_debug'] = true;

Since you already have ldap debugging enabled, look at the logs and
see what LDAP queries are sent. That should give you some hints about
what's possibly going wrong in your setup.

~Thomas