[RCU] Roundcube login error

sharmistha at lpsc.gov.in sharmistha at lpsc.gov.in
Wed Jan 21 08:25:39 CET 2015

I had installed and configured RoundCube 1.0.4 as an internet User
Interface. The problem that I am facing is that whenever I am using
ipaddress of the server to login to roundcube there is no problem but
whenever I am writing the domain name of my server in the address bar ,
every time the login page displays but on typing the username, password
and submitting it displays the error " Your session is invalid or
expired "..

I have raised tickets in Roundcube but could not get much help. Can
someone help me on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Sharmistha B