[RCU] Server Error: Unable to send command: A0009 UID EXPUNGE 18748

Josep BSC josep.andres at bsc.es
Wed Jun 3 15:25:51 CEST 2015

Hi Harald,
I totally agree with you. But since this is only a barely used server
and only accessible from within the company's facilities.....

So, I assume that it is related with the Dovecot server, isn't it?

Best regards.
Josep

On 03/06/15 14:53, Reindl Harald wrote:

> Am 03.06.2015 um 14:49 schrieb Josep BSC:
>> Dovecot : 1.2.3
>
> dovecot 1.x is EOL for years now
>
> what's the purpose of moving to the newest and greatest RC and don't
> care about a likely insecure and buggy backend mailserver?

WARNING / LEGAL TEXT: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender and
destroy and delete any copies you may have received.

http://www.bsc.es/disclaimer