[RCU] Identity selection broken (was: Reply to own messages broken...?)

Michael Heydekamp listuser at freexp.de
Mon Jun 22 01:17:11 CEST 2015

Hmm, strange... All of a sudden the identity selection routine seems to be
broken, currently all replies are being sent from my default identity
(unless I change it manually).

Is this connected to the fix below? Quite unlikely IMO, as I did send my
reply below after the reply-to-own issue had been fixed - and there the
identity selection did still work.

But I also can't find a commit in the SVN list which could be related to
that...?!

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp