[RCU] CARDDAV unknown SSL error

Elio Tondo elio at tondo.it
Tue Mar 3 22:52:20 CET 2015

On 03/03/2015 22:44, Leonardo Arena wrote:

> I've recently upgraded to PHP 5.6 and this problem has shown up:
>
> roundcube: cdfopen: Could not open: 0 could not connect to the host
> "myhost.mydomain.me <http://myhost.mydomain.me>": stream_socket_client():
> unable to connect to ssl://127.0.0.1:443 <http://127.0.0.1:443> (Unknown error)
>
> I've loaded the CA file into "openssl.cafile" php.ini but no workey.
>
> Could anybody shed some light on the nature of the error, or at least how to
> get more debugging info in order to fix it?
>
> I'm using RC 1.0.4

http://php.net//manual/en/migration56.openssl.php

"While not recommended in general, it is possible to disable peer certificate
verification for a request by setting the verify_peer context option to FALSE,
and to disable peer name validation by setting the verify_peer_name context
option to FALSE."

Elio