[RCU] Problem running the calendar sql-command

T. Ermlich Pelegrine at gmx.net
Tue Mar 17 09:43:23 CET 2015

Hello,

some days ago I did a cleam installation of Roundcube, as offered I downloaded version 1.1.0.
Installation went well, Roundcube is working as intended.

Yesterday I installed calendar-plugin, an run:
mysql -u root -p roundcubemail < /var/lib/roundcube/plugins/calendar/drivers/database/SQL/mysql.initial.sql
After typing the password I get:
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 26: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `created` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '1000-01-' at line 7

Is there a problem with the SQL-code, or is this a problem with MariaDB?

Thaanks a lot!

Cheers,
Torsten