[RCU] Connection to storage server failed

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Wed Mar 18 14:01:17 CET 2015

My one active Roundcubemail user started getting this message recently
and of course cannot access his mail.  So I googled it and landed at:

http://help.directadmin.com/item.php?id=473

I did the process of deleting his dovecot files.  My directory layout is
different, everything is under /home/vmail/doman/user/

Still cannot log in, and now no dovecot files (btw, I tested this with
one of my accounts that uses Thunderbird for imap connections and new
dovecot files were built).

I read on down the suggestions, but am not finding anything.  I can't
really tell about the password problem, as I use mysql for the password.

Any suggestions of how to fix this?