[RCU] External AD/LDAP server address book

Diogo Vieira dfv at eurotux.com
Mon May 25 19:53:22 CEST 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to add an address book from an external LDAP server for one
of our clients in our shared roundcube installation. From what I could
tell roundcube supports this[0] but I would like to know if I can filter
that address book only to appear to clients in a specific domain. Is
this possible natively? In case it isn't, would it be necessary/possible
to create a plugin for roundcube?

[0]: at least it seems so as per the "Configuring Roundcube" section of
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Howto_Config/Ldap

Thank you very much for your attention,
--
Diogo Vieira <dfv at eurotux.com>