[RCU] Updates 1.1.3 and 1.0.6 released

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Thu Sep 17 22:02:55 CEST 2015

Dear Roundcube users

We recently published updates to both stable versions 1.0 and 1.1 after
fixing many minor bugs and ensuring compatibility with upstream versions of
3rd party libraries used in Roundcube. Version 1.0.7 comes with
cherry-picked fixes from the more recent version to ensure proper long term
support.

See the full changelog here: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog

Both versions are considered stable and we recommend to update all
productive installations of Roundcube with either of these versions.
Download them from https://roundcube.net/download

As usual, don't forget to backup your data before updating!

Best,
Thomas

P.S. Stay tuned for the 1.2 beta release coming up soon with two options
for PGP encryption.