[RCU] Recommended CalDAV/Calendering for RC

Konrad forum.news at gmx.de
Sat Sep 26 09:55:18 CEST 2015

This is what expected... I'm a Windows only guy ;-)

At the moment, I'm using the MyRoundcube plugins for CalDav and CardDav
combined with Radicale as server. It's a nice little lightweight CalDav
Server also running on Windows. The only problem is that MyRoundcube
does not exist anymore (as mentioned in my other mail). So I'm pretty
much stuck with what I have now (no updates and stuff anymore).

Konrad