[RCU] logging in from different domains

ratatouille at nimmini.de ratatouille at nimmini.de
Sun Sep 27 18:48:14 CEST 2015

Hello!

I have asked a similar question in the past but got no satisfying
answer.

With roundcube I connect to dovecot on port 143. The thing is I can
connect
to the IMAP-server with user at aaa.de to user at bbb.de. Both domains exist
on the
IMAP-server.

Even if I specify
$config['default_host'] = 'tls://mail.bbb.de';
I can connect with user at aaa.de and get into the mailbox of user at aaa.de

I find this somewhat crazy and annoying. I was hoping that when I
configure
auth_realms = aaa.de bbb.de
in docecots config, the differences would be honoured but it isn't like
this.

What steps need to be taken that such a cracy behaviour does not happen?
Or is it just not possible to distiguish between different domains?

Regards

   Andreas