[RCU] Plugin zipdownload

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Wed Sep 30 13:23:41 CEST 2015

On 09/25/2015 01:48 AM, ratatouille wrote:
> I remember there was a possibility to download zipped folders. I activated
> the zipdownload plugin but I don't see a possibility to download complete
> folders.

You can do this by enabling zipdownload_selection option and by
selecting all messages in a folder.

> On left in the folderlist down the screen I see an option to pack the
> active folder. What does this function do? I click on it and on the
> right a little window pops up saying (in german) the folder was succesfully
> packed. What does that mean?

This feature removes messages marked as deleted from a folder. Depending
on configuration it is possible to not move messages to Trash on delete,
but mark them as deleted instead. So, cleanup is required to remove them
for good.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]