[RCU] Mobile view

Curtis Vaughan curtis at npc-usa.com
Mon Dec 5 23:46:10 CET 2016

On 2016-12-05 20:23:16 +0000, Curtis Vaughan said:

> I've installed the Melanie2 plugin/skin for RoundCube. Wondering if
> anyone else has. After installing it, however, the interface is not
> like that shown on the website. It's mostly all text. Obviously there
> is something that needs to be tweeked, but not sure what. Can anyone
> help?
> Thanks!

Since I wrote that I tried the same process on another server with
RoundCube. It works flawlessly there. The only difference is that I
installed RoundCube on the 1st server from the Ubuntu repository. On
the 2nd (working) server I installed by downloading RC and installing
from the source. But why should it really matter?