[RCU] Mobile view

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Wed Dec 7 04:03:02 CET 2016

On 06/12/2016 08:46, Curtis Vaughan wrote:

> On 2016-12-05 20:23:16 +0000, Curtis Vaughan said:
>
> I've installed the Melanie2 plugin/skin for RoundCube. Wondering if
>
> anyone else has. After installing it, however, the interface is not
>
> like that shown on the website. It's mostly all text. Obviously there
>
> is something that needs to be tweeked, but not sure what. Can anyone
>
> help?
>
> Thanks!

> Since I wrote that I tried the same process on another server with RoundCube. It works flawlessly there. The only difference is that I installed RoundCube on the 1st server from the Ubuntu repository. On the 2nd (working) server I installed by downloading RC and installing from the source. But why should it really matter?

ask on ubuntu list as to what they butchered

--

Kind Regard,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/