[RCU] Mobile view

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Thu Dec 15 08:44:59 CET 2016

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 9:23 PM, Curtis Vaughan <curtis at npc-usa.com> wrote:
> I've installed the Melanie2 plugin/skin for RoundCube. Wondering if anyone
> else has. After installing it, however, the interface is not like that shown
> on the website. It's mostly all text. Obviously there is something that
> needs to be tweeked, but not sure what. Can anyone help?

Not sure what's the difference when installing Roundcube from the
Ubuntu repos. What does your browser error console say? Also analyze
the source code of the HTML page and find what css files are loaded.

Just make sure the jquery_mobile plugin is not activated in config.
It's loaded as a dependency for the mobile view but would mess up the
UI when always loaded. See
https://roundcubeinbox.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/roundcube-for-mobile-devices/
for reference.

Best,