[RCU] advanced search is broken with several address books

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Tue Dec 27 09:58:46 CET 2016

Hello.
I have roundcube 1.2.3 installed. After updating from previous version
(I don't remember exactly which one), advanced search seems to be broken.

I have ldap address book configured and default local sql address book
for personal addresses. When I run 'Advanced Search' without selecting
anything in 'Groups', contact is found in ldap catalog, but when I
select it, in Contact properties I see:
Address Book: Personal Addresses (not ldap catalog) and error 'The
requested contact was not found'.
In error log I can see:

<k0oc94s5> DB Error: [7] ERROR:  invalid input syntax for integer:
"Q049TWVyemxpYWtvdiBWYXNpbGlpIEFuYXRvbCdldmljaCxPVT1TRkVEVSxEQz1hZCxEQz1zZmVkdSxEQz1ydQ-SFEDU"
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM "contacts" WHERE "contact_id" = 'Q049TWVyemxpY...
                                                       ^ (SQL Query:
SELECT * FROM "contacts" WHERE "contact_id" =
'Q049TWVyemxpYWtvdiBWYXNpbGlpIEFuYXRvbCdldmljaCxPVT1TRkVEVSxEQz1hZCxEQz1zZmVkdSxEQz1ydQ-SFEDU'
AND "user_id" = '421' AND "del" <> 1) in
/http/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 539 (GET
/?_task=addressbook&_framed=1&_action=show&_source=0&_cid=Q049TWVyemxpYWtvdiBWYXNpbGlpIEFuYXRvbCdldmljaCxPVT1TRkVEVSxEQz1hZCxEQz1zZmVkdSxEQz1ydQ-SFEDU)

But when I select global address book in 'Groups' field, advanced search
works as expected. It seems after finding contact, advanced search
doesn't remember where it came from and tries to search for detailed
information in wrong address book.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,