[RCU] enigma binary

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Wed Jul 20 09:52:44 CEST 2016

On 07/20/2016 09:40 AM, Nick Edwards wrote:
> For security purposes we disable paths and functions, is there a way we
> can enable the pgp binary if we move it to the enigma home directory?

You can already set path to gpg binary via enigma_pgp_binary option.
However, for GnuPG 2.x you'll need to set also gpg-agent path which is
not yet supported by config option. You'd need to set $options['agent']
around
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/blob/master/plugins/enigma/lib/enigma_driver_gnupg.php#L87

> We have also
> disable_functions = exec, shell_exec, system, virtual, show_source,
> passthru, escapeshellcmd, proc_open, popen, pclose, phpinfo,
> parse_ini_file, eval

Crypt_GPG uses proc_open().

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak