[RCU] Login Error

Peter Fraser petros.fraser at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 18:54:25 CET 2016

HI All
I am a first time user to roundcube. I am looking for an alternative to
squirrelmail since a lot of Squirrelmail plugins are not actively
maintained. I am running version 1.2.2,1 on FreeBSD 11. I have completed
the setup and ran all the tests in the installer and everything passed. I
browse to the login page and I am getting the errir "Invalid request no
data saved." I have noticed that a number of people are having this error
but none of the solutions I have seen so far work for me. By the way, I am
running it on postgresql 9.3.15. Can someone please help me troubleshoot
this. Please let me know if there is any more information you need. My
confic.inc.php file below

$config['db_dsnw'] = 'pgsql://roundcube:password@localhost/roundcubemail';
$config['mime_types'] = '/usr/local/etc/nginx/mime.types';
$config['smtp_server'] = 'mail.domain.com';
$config['smtp_port'] = 25;
$config['smtp_pass'] = '%p';
$config['des_key'] = 'rcmail-!24ByteDESkey*Str';

I would really appreciate any help

Regards