[RCU] Login Error

Peter Fraser petros.fraser at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:02:09 CET 2016

Guys
I really would like to try roundcube but as I research this I am seeing so
many people with the same exact error, many of them for different reasons.
For some it is suhosin, I don't have that. Others https settings, I have
none. I have tried so many different settings in the past two days and it's
getting a bit frustrating now. Is there any step by step way I could
troubleshoot this? Dovecot is up and running fine. I can log in with all
the other clients I have tried except roundcube. Can anyone please even
point me in the right direction.