[RCU] Login Error

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sat Nov 19 15:49:42 CET 2016

On 19/11/2016 08:02, Peter Fraser wrote:

> Guys
> I really would like to try roundcube but as I research this I am seeing so many people with the same exact error, many of

so many people? certainly not here

--
Kind Regard,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/