[RCU] Login Error

Peter Fraser petros.fraser at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 18:22:20 CET 2016

HI Thanks so much for replying. I was up till early this morning trying to
figure this out. I am running php version 5.6

What I ended up doing although to be very honest I have no idea why it
worked was to switch out Postgresql for MySQL. I restarted the entire
server, then cleared browser cache again and then I could log in. I am
clueless as I saw no SQL errors previously and every time I changed
something I cleared the browser cache just to be sure. I am glad it is
working but I not sure why.