[RCU] RC with Davical and calendar plugins from git.faster-it.com - any success?

Computerisms Corporation bob at computerisms.ca
Wed Oct 11 18:30:20 CEST 2017

Hi Ivars,

I am wondering if you had any success with this in the end?  I have been
playing with this plug in for a day or so now and also not having any
luck.  I haven't found a problem with expand_user function, but I worked
around insert_default_calendar by commenting the call to the function,
since I want only caldav anyway.  I have been working my way through
several patches in the kolab repository, and every time I do I get new
problems and errors, but I don't know if that is fixing it or making it
worse.

I have a copy of the myroundcube calendar/calendar_plus plugin, which I
also tried to get working, but it seems to rely on the plugin system
they were using, and I am not sufficiently skilled in programming to
decipher its hiccup, and I don't want to try and transfer their whole
plugin system to a new server.  The license on the software doesn't seem
to prohibit me from changing the code, but it does prevent me from
distributing it, so a dead end road anyway...

I had really hoped the roundcube_next project would solve this caldav
issue, but can no longer afford to wait on this...