[RCU] RC with Davical and calendar plugins from git.faster-it.com - any success?

Emmanuel Revah stsil at manurevah.com
Fri Oct 13 16:06:15 CEST 2017

(sorry to top post)

Hi,

If either of you, or anyone, manages to get calendard and/or contacts
work "in Dav mode" in a maintainable way, do know that I'd also be
interested (I spent a long time trying many things a while back). It
would be incredible (like so modern age) to have calendars synced from
RC to Thunderbird to mobile phones.
: ]

Cheers,

---