[RCU] RC with Davical and calendar plugins from git.faster-it.com - any success?

Computerisms Corporation bob at computerisms.ca
Fri Oct 13 17:57:18 CEST 2017

Hi Emmanuel,

The carddav plugin here seems to be working out of the box for me:

https://plugins.roundcube.net/packages/roundcube/carddav

Note if you put a calendar pluging, you will need to change a line in
the carddav.php file as referenced on another contacts plugin here:

http://www.roundcubeforum.net/index.php?topic=23476.0

will keep you posted on my progress with the caldav stuff, still having
troubles with invites and attachments, but am making progress, so might
get it working yet...