[RCU] Addressbook and QRCode issue in Roundcube ver 1.3.1

Jorge susclistas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 01:01:34 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have installed Roundcube version 1.3.1 and I have a problem when in
addressbook I clicks on QR Code button.

When I clicks on QR Code button, the QR Code image is not shown and in log
file I have a lot of lines saying:

PHP Warning:  str_repeat(): Second argument has to be greater than or equal
to 0 in  (RC dir)\vendor\endroid\qrcode\src\QrCode.php on line 1230

Are there anybody that have same problem? It is posible to solve this
problem?

I ran RC under Windows with PHP 5.6.4

TIA.

Jorge Colaccini