[RCU] Does RCM support MIME Digests? ie so replying to an item in a digest doesn't break the thread . .

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Feb 27 18:45:37 CET 2018

On 02/11/2018 11:41 PM, Philip Rhoades wrote:
> I am supposed to be getting MIME digests but there are no "attached" emails eg here is the
> top of the most recent one I have received - the only difference between this and what I
> get with "Plain Text" digests is that the four header lines have a grey background but
> there is nothing to click on to reply to an individual message.  What is suspicious though
> is the line "(InvalidPath)" - it looks like (a) link(s) might be missing?:

Sorry for late response. If you're talking about multipart/digest format, then I think we
don't fully support it. Messages inside of a multipart/digest message will not appear as
attachments, as they don't have message/rfc822 type, I guess.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]