[RCU] How to avoid accessing mailboxes elsewhere

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Feb 27 18:47:42 CET 2018

On 02/27/2018 12:23 PM, Mario Jorge Lima wrote:
> If someone who accesses my Roundcube, fill the Server field with any other POP Server name
> elsewhere, he will read those emails. How to avoid it, so that only mailboxes in one of my
> two Mailboxes mentioned above can be accessed?
I think I responded to similar question recently with:

You have a few options to deal with this

default_host
username_domain
username_domain_forced
login_username_filter
trusted_host_patterns (git-master only)

How to use them will depend on what you want to achieve and your environment. You can
always create a plugin that checks the host before connecting to it.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]