[RCU] User registration plugin - is there any for roundcube ?

dlugasny at protonmail.com dlugasny at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 21 15:42:44 CET 2018

Hi,

thank You for Your answer. Now I understand.
I thought that Roundcube offer something like this.

Does Rouncube offer stable solution for LDAP ?

If I will store new user details in LDAP, will it be possible to integrate it with Roundcube (login/password reminder etc.)?

Or for LDAP I have to use separate tool ?

Thanks in advance for any support.

Cheers
Dlugasny

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.