[RCU] Is there a plugin button that will rename email files instead of moving them to the .Trash dir?

Gnul Char nullchar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 02:14:56 CET 2018

Is your SMTP mail server Postfix?

Any sever that uses "maildir" is easy this way: simply have a scheduled
cron job, run as the postfix or equivalent user, to "mv" the directories or
files daily. I mention this method based on your scale of use.

Else you can use "sieve" to do this for you, in it's syntax. Installed
along with Postfix is great. Usually per-user configured, with an awesome
"manage sieve" Roundcube plugin. You can manually install configs for every
user on the file system; also may place in /etc/skel or other new user
creation script, so all new users get your choice of rules, depending on
your mail storage configs.

With limited details, it appears your request is outside the Roundcube
scope, but easily solved with other means.

Good luck.