[RCU] can't login after upgrade

Meaulnes Legler @ roundcube roundcube at waveweb.ch
Sat Oct 6 15:20:01 CEST 2018

hey Mike, thanks for the reply!

On 05.10.18 17:19, Mike Burger wrote:
> Have you run the <RCEMAILDIR>/bin/updatedb.sh script, yet?

no, I didn't, but I tried now and it says:

483# bin/updatedb.sh
Error 500: Database schema directory not specified (--dir).
484#

what params do I have to enter?

_2nd question:_ how can I get more specific error messages as just a lapidary « /!\ Login failed » ?

Thank you and best regards

Meaulnes Legler
Zurich, Switzerland

--