[RCU] Slow displaying INBOX with thousands emails

Alexey alukardd at alukardd.org
Thu Oct 25 11:50:23 CEST 2018

Ok, I trace it with imap_debug option.

First level of slowness was `thread` mode. [UID THREAD REFS US-ASCII
ALL] 1s
Second level of little slowness was `sort by date`. [UID SORT (ARRIVAL)
US-ASCII ALL] 0.7s
Final query looks like this: [UID SEARCH ALL] 0.1s

But how 1 + 0.7 became 3.5s of `waiting` request time? (I get it from
profiler in browser)

And is there in chance to increase performance without disabling
threads?