[RCU] Slow displaying INBOX with thousands emails

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Sat Oct 27 08:12:56 CEST 2018

On 10/26/18 6:03 PM, Alexey wrote:
>> Maybe it's parsing the THREAD response, but I don't know. It also is
>> FETCHing messages for a hundred threads, no?
> Fetching is extremely fast (0.004 + 0.000 + 0.003 secs).

So, you're showing the imap server timings. Note the response need to be sent and parsed
by the client.

hint: you can configure $config['log_date_format'] = 'd-M-Y H:i:s.u' to get microsecond
precision in the log. It might not work on old PHP versions.

hint: you can set $config['performance_stats'] = true to log real time of the PHP script
execution into logs/console.log.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]